Forum Discussion

Jhill
Resourceful Rider
10 months ago

How are people accumulating so many points?!

I’m just wondering how some angels are amassing soooo many points. I’m in awe! I thought I was doing a lot when I hit 450 points last month but I see some are doing that in one day. How?!?   also s...
    2 months ago

I use a personal bike and trailer to transport Citibikes, working from midnight to 8 a.m. to avoid traffic. Instead of making numerous short trips, I focus on longer journeys between major pickup and drop-off points, averaging 2 points per minute. This approach minimizes the time spent on loading and unloading, which are the most significant time sinks. With this method, I can accumulate about 700 points per day and aim to reach 1,000 points daily by adding an electric motor to my bike.

While I've heard that some people use multiple accounts to avoid resetting their 3x bonus between rides, I consider this approach to be counterproductive and essentially cheating. I've been refining my strategy over the summer and recently transitioned to doing this full-time. My goal is to earn $4,000 a month. I hope this information is helpful. Good luck!