Forum Discussion

T1m3Wizard
Steady Solver
2 years ago

Hey there Bike Angels Team, can you confirm that I have $126.53 worth of ride credits remaining?

I'm still on the old UI which I have absolutely no problems with but my ride credits are incrementally scattered throughout from when I first joined. Can the team confirm that my calculations are correct and that I have $126.53 of ride credits remaining as of today?

• Hey T1m3Wizard! Hope you're week is off to a good start. 

Jess provided some really helpful info on how credits are displayed a while back in this thread. Currently, the app will only display up to 10 credits at a time. Our team is still actively working the clearest way to display your full credit total in the app, so we really appreciate your continued feedback. 

For the time being, I did a manual audit of your credits and can confirm the amount you stated is correct as of 7/10/23! 

2 Replies

jenniferrp
    Bike Angels Team

Hey T1m3Wizard! Hope you're week is off to a good start. 

Jess provided some really helpful info on how credits are displayed a while back in this thread. Currently, the app will only display up to 10 credits at a time. Our team is still actively working the clearest way to display your full credit total in the app, so we really appreciate your continued feedback. 

For the time being, I did a manual audit of your credits and can confirm the amount you stated is correct as of 7/10/23! 

• Great! Thanks for confirming and doing the manual audit, I know it must've been pretty tedious.