Forum Discussion

bwitt
Steady Solver
10 months ago
Solved

Not getting notified when someone replies

I'm not getting notified when someone replies to messages I've posted even though I check the "Email me when someone replies" box to the right of this text input box.  I think I've got all my settings set to allow emails etc.  Am I missing a setting somewhere?

• Hey there, bwitt, thanks for your diligence in calling out issues with the site. I'll escalate this further. I definitely want members to get notifications! 

Jess
    9 months ago

Hey there, Leslie52 , DanMan mentioned this too. I'm going to investigate the root cause more deeply, and I've made adjustments to allow you to stay logged in longer. Thank you both for the feedback!

bwitt Regarding notifications, I've been working to resolve some lingering issues with community email delivery. I'm hoping you'll see an improvement soon.   

6 Replies

• I have never received notifications.  Also...it stinks that you have to get a code on your phone to log in here, since I am on a computer at the moment, and my phone is plugged in and charging at the other end of the room.  If your battery dies there is no way to communicate with Citibike.

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Hey there, Leslie52 , DanMan mentioned this too. I'm going to investigate the root cause more deeply, and I've made adjustments to allow you to stay logged in longer. Thank you both for the feedback!

bwitt Regarding notifications, I've been working to resolve some lingering issues with community email delivery. I'm hoping you'll see an improvement soon.   

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, bwitt, thanks for your diligence in calling out issues with the site. I'll escalate this further. I definitely want members to get notifications! 

• Yes...and the RSS feed link within the options tab does not work either.  It leads to some html page of coding.  

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Thank you for calling this out, Leslie52. I am sorry to hear this feature isn't working seamlessly. 

I'm working on some improvements to the community that I anticipate will make staying connected and informed with the community much simpler and more reliable.