Forum Discussion

RickyDee
Steady Solver
2 years ago

Unequal pay for some of us!

So the emails from Tremendous went out and confirmed something very disturbing. Those of us who have not yet been given the new redemption procedure (“old app”) are being paid less than those who hav...
    Ben
    2 years ago

Hey Jess, I don't "feel" like I'm "earning significantly less", Im literally and mathematically earning significantly less. I earned $805 less in July than I would have if I was on the new system. This sound fair to you? This is some of the most physically demanding work in the city and Citibike is jipping us Power Angels out of thousands. We are your superusers and biggest bikerunners and youre actually rewarding the cheaters everyone knows about more for their "bike switching" than for your biggest fans doing the actually bike angeling work. It's not a long- term strategy to treat users unequally. 

-BS

Oldrunner
    10 months ago

yes and a lot of us didn’t know you changed the system and therefore didn’t know we had to manually exchange points for the membership extension. I would like to be credited for the month I missed due to the unannounced policy change. Can you help me with that?