Forum Discussion

CT953
Steady Solver
2 years ago

BIKE KEYS No way to change your mailing address if you moved

Bike Keys

Been waiting for my Bike Key for months

Then there is an announcement that the keys have arrived and will be sent to the address on file

Well I moved and there is zero option to update ones address 

So I won't get me bike key that I earned

Thanks Citi Bike, you really are special

Have a BLESSED day

• Hey there, Jerv3, send your address to our support team. We want to make sure you get your key. Contatct our team in the 'Help' tab of your app. For future rewards, you'll receive an email to claim the reward and enter your address. 

4 Replies

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

UPDATE: I took care of this for CT953. If anyone else needs to provide an updated address for their backlogged order, contact support in the 'Help' tab of your app and include your new address. ğŸ“¬

--

Hey there, CT953, I'm sorry to hear about this! I can imagine this would be frustrating and confusing, and I want to make sure you get your key ASAP. 

Can you DM me your current shipping address? I'll make sure it's added to our order list. ğŸ˜Š

Jerv3
      Steady Solver

I also have moved. How can I change my address?

Jess
        Bike Angels Team

Hey there, Jerv3, send your address to our support team. We want to make sure you get your key. Contatct our team in the 'Help' tab of your app. For future rewards, you'll receive an email to claim the reward and enter your address. 

CT953
      Steady Solver

Hi Jess

So it is the end of August and no bike key

On the "new app" one can not update an address to include an apartment number   One may only give an address which will cause any mail with out an apartment number on the mail to be sent back to the sender

Super frustrating