Forum Discussion

DanMan
Steady Solver
12 months ago

Mileage Indicators

were great at first, and have become increasingly inaccurate.  Lately about 1/3 of the silver bikes I’ve taken have made it a mile or less, despite showing many miles left.  Now I’m stuck halfway to my destination.  It’s made worse by the 5 stands in midtown West that have been offline for 3-8 days.  It’s over a mile walk to a bike that won’t kill my streak.  It’s ridiculous to have 10 stands offering max dropoff when here are so many stands that could share bikes if they were repaired.

3 Replies

jenniferrp
    Bike Angels Team

Hey DanMan ! Thanks for calling attention to this issue with the next-gen ebikes bikes and midtown West stations. This sounds like a pretty frustrating experience from multiple angles so the team appreciates you calling it out.  Our team is committed to ensuring our bikes receive maintenance when needed, so I've forwarded this feedback internally to the teams that investigate issues like this. 

If you'd like to report a specific bike or station, you can send feedback via our socials on Twitter or Facebook, or via our Help Center, https://bit.ly/3e0asHs. All reports of malfunctioning/damaged bikes or station gets immediately sent to the operations team so they can implement any repairs or maintenance as quickly as possible. 

DanMan
      Steady Solver

Thanks!  I can’t seem to find the FB social, unless it hasn’t been posted in for over a year.  Link?

jenniferrp
        Bike Angels Team

Sorry about that! Click here to head to the Citi Bike Facebook page. From there you can get in touch with the Customer Support team via messages.