Forum Discussion

WestEndAl
Steady Solver
4 years ago

New? Improved? Not really.

I haven’t found an easy way to flip between the Bike Angels web material and the regular Citibike material. As I recall, before Citibike’s web presence was “improved,” this was possible. Maybe there’s reason why these 2 “realms” are unlinked, but don’t see how users are better served by this.

6 Replies

Tyler
    Bike Angels Team

Hey WestEndAl, not sure what you mean by "web material". Can you give me a little more info on this so I can see what I can do to help?

WestEndAl
      Steady Solver

First of all, try to get to the Bike Angel "material," meaning anything about the BA program, from the Citibike web site. No mystery or ambiguity about that.

Secondly, try to see BA status or point availability from either the BA pages or the non-BA Citibike pages. Again, no mystery or ambiguity.

Tyler
        Bike Angels Team

You can view all our Bike Angel info on the Citi Bike website: https://www.citibikenyc.com/bike-angels 
        At this time, you can view the point availability for stations and point history on the app. People that are not current bike angels do not have the ability to see available points. 

Is this what you are asking about?