Forum Discussion

Andrew8
Resourceful Rider
2 years ago

Old/new reward system.

Hello. I saw people posting here about new / old reward system. I have a few questions about this:

1. Can someone clarify the difference? 

2. How to be switched from one to another? Can you do it yourself or it's is an automatic thing? 

3. How to find out what system am I on? 

Thanks for answering for these questions!

• Hey Andrew8 ! We're excited to see your first post in the Community! We're happy to have you here! ğŸ™Œ

Jess provided a pretty great rundown of the updates to the points system in this reply. I'll provide a quick rundown of answers to your questions here as well! 

1. The main difference is that instead of rewards being automatically issued, you are now able to choose which reward you'd like to redeem your points for, which puts more control in the hands of Angels. 

2. The new system is being rolled out to Angels in phases.  As Gflynyc mentioned in their reply, the update is automatic. 

3. To redeem your points, visit your Bike Angels profile and tap on the reward you'd like to redeem. You'll see a carousel of the different rewards you can choose as shown in the screenshot below. This will indicate you're on the updated points system.

2 Replies

jenniferrp
    Bike Angels Team

Hey Andrew8 ! We're excited to see your first post in the Community! We're happy to have you here! ğŸ™Œ

Jess provided a pretty great rundown of the updates to the points system in this reply. I'll provide a quick rundown of answers to your questions here as well! 

1. The main difference is that instead of rewards being automatically issued, you are now able to choose which reward you'd like to redeem your points for, which puts more control in the hands of Angels. 

2. The new system is being rolled out to Angels in phases.  As Gflynyc mentioned in their reply, the update is automatic. 

3. To redeem your points, visit your Bike Angels profile and tap on the reward you'd like to redeem. You'll see a carousel of the different rewards you can choose as shown in the screenshot below. This will indicate you're on the updated points system.