Forum Discussion

DanMan
Steady Solver
11 months ago

Station Outages Ridiculous

JFC—the app needs to announce when the station is offline. 59th and 10th isn’t working, and the experiment with the AB docks seems to be a failure. All the B dock lights are on, even though there are no other working docks. I’m really surprised you guys haven’t been hit with a massive class-action. What contempt for your customers.  How you can show these stations as active is beyond me.  Your sitting on a real-time pile of easily analyzeable data.

2 Replies

• Hi there Dan! Thanks for letting us know about this station. We have notified our Operations Team to look into this! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope you have a joyous weekend! 🙂 

DanMan
      Steady Solver

It’s more than an inconvenience if it’s rage inducing.  First station I walked to was down.  Had to find a second station in order to get to a station that was…down.  Approximate 30% of my work time is wasted due to your poor maintenance.  Plus shuttling around uselessly costs money.  And, again, I shouldn’t have to alert you to anything.