Forum Discussion

MKL68
Casual Commenter
3 years ago

App keeps fluctuating the points today

Hello. Today the app keeps changing the points as I move my finger around the screen and changing back and forth so it’s hard to tell which set of points is accurate to plan a trip. It happens as In zoom in and out. How do I report it? Is there a direct angel bike number? 

4 Replies

• YES! Admins please address this! When points change in unpredictable ways, it makes it very difficult for us to move the bikes to where you need them when you need them.

BikeAngelsTeam
      Community Manager

Hey there. We are sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind clarifying when this occurs? I'll keep an eye out for your response. 

Leslie52
        Steady Solver

I have been writing emails to Citibike for months regarding this issue.  It has NOTHING to do with the updates or the screen being refreshed.  I have even sent in screen shots.  

This began when they started offering bonus points four months ago.  Instead of giving the points on the map (which the app said would be 2x what was shown within the next hour), the points are being cut in half.  This happens every ride after the first one...which activates the bonus points.  So, if it says 2x points and the map shows point A = 2 points out and point B = 2 points in, instead of earning either 4 or 8 (ie. 2x 4) it is awarding only 2 points total.  I told them that IT needs to address the matter three months ago.  I am in the process of composing an entire chart of my March points, but basically this is at least the third month where I have been awarded 1/4 of what was promised.  It is not even worth the effort at this point.