Forum Discussion

DanMan
Steady Solver
10 months ago

Beyond Furious

This is the 2nd time in 4 months that I haven’t been paid.  Additionally, I was once again charged for a ridiculously long ride that I didn’t take.  This resulted in an overdraft charge.  Then, when you tried refunding it, I was charged AGAIN, leading to another fee.  This is the sixth time it’s happened to me, every time because the system was wrong.  One of the charges even came after the entire system had been down!!  I presume you raked in tens of thousands of dollars from people who didn’t double-check their charges that night.  On top of all this, if your erroneous charges drain my bank account while you owe me hundreds of dollars, you suspend my service if I’m $.35 behind.  Please finish selling off this account, as you’re utterly incapable of maintaining it properly.

4 Replies

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hi there, DanMan, thank you for visiting the community to share your issue here. I can imagine it would be very frustrating to not receive rewards cash, as expected, and this paired with the painful overcharge issue, I can see a world where I would also be frustrated. 

Looking at the most recent month, I don't see that you claimed any cash rewards. Can you confirm how much you redeemed in the app, so we can take a deeper look? Regarding the overcharged, it looks like you're already in touch with our support team about this ride. I will catalog this issue internally to provide context in future conversations about dock issues. 

DanMan
      Steady Solver

I redeemed points for 4 $200 e-gift cards.  Not all at once, throughout the month as I earned enough points.  The app confirmed an updated total

amount I would receive each time.

Jess
        Bike Angels Team

Thanks for following up with those details. I found the order for $800 for your September rewards was sent to your email address on 10/06 at 1:57pm EST from Tremendous. 😊

I've just resent this email to bump it back up.