Forum Discussion

StallionRider
Resourceful Rider
2 years ago

How do you stop seat from falling on Next-Gens?

Hey has anyone found a way to tighten the seats on the next gen e-bikes (we call them stallions). Many near death, rectum shattering incidents has me hoping that a fellow angel has figured out a solution. Thanks! 

Remco
    2 years ago

I hate to rain on your parade, but this part is not rider serviceable, and doing this would be a violation of our terms of service.

If this happens, please return the bike and press the wrench button and enter the fact that the seatpost drops in the report so that our technicians know what issue to look out for.

4 Replies

• Fantastic question StallionRider 👏🏽

From what I can tell the next gen ebike seat design uses a screw that requires a tamper proof star key set. Nothing crazy, just a special type of screwdriver. You can get a set of them for around $10. Not sure what the size is but a set should have you covered! Here’s one set for example: https://www.amazon.com/Titan-12710-Tamper-Proof-Star/dp/B000LQEUJ0

Give me a thumbs up if this helped ❤️

Love,

ogstallionrider

ps I also call them stallions 🙂 it’s the best name 

Remco
      Bike Angels Team

I hate to rain on your parade, but this part is not rider serviceable, and doing this would be a violation of our terms of service.

If this happens, please return the bike and press the wrench button and enter the fact that the seatpost drops in the report so that our technicians know what issue to look out for.