Forum Discussion

jm
Hustlin' Helper
3 months ago

Help! Major Divvy Fail

Major Divvy Fail

Navy Pier, Chicago's top tourist attraction, is showing Pickup and 150 bikes 

But there are zero bikes there!

And, because Lyft has the station at +6 points for PICKUPS, no Angels will be feeding, redistributing bikes to the station. 

NO. 1 tourist attraction on Sunday , the day of the NASCAR Race.

Yes  people are looking for bikes.

Major fail  

3 Replies

jm
    Hustlin' Helper

Sorry if I was confusing 

Everyday in the summer is a big event at Chicago's No 1 tourist attraction,  Navy Pier  

Everyday the app reads wrong information  

Just saying for clarity

The NASCAR race was in a whole other area of town 

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Thanks for clarifying, jm. That makes sense, as you've shared feedback about Navy Pier before. I'll dig a little deeper, but I have flagged this valet specific issue with the Divvy team. 

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, jm thanks for calling attention to this issue. I understand the app was incorrectly displaying the station information, and there was a lack of availability for a big event. That is definitely great feedback to help our team as we work to improve the system. 

While it doesn't account for the inaccurate availability reading, data for Bike Angels is often based on historical ride data. Nevertheless, your feedback is valid. It looks like this was an issue with a valet station. I will share this feedback internally to provide feedback about the valet process can negatively affect the station. Always grateful for feedback from community members.