Forum Discussion

topheru
Casual Commenter
2 years ago

ETA on Lifetime Badges?

I joined this program earlier this year and love it.  I've racked up around 3k points, but haven't received some of my lifetime rewards yet.  I got to 500 points a few months ago and still haven't received the water bottle or badge.  Not a big deal because I do it mostly to keep myself in shape and I find the gamification helps motivate me to get out there.  But the rewards look cool and it'd be nice to have as memento of my achievements!  Even an ETA would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

• Hi there!  We're unfortunately experiencing supply issues which are causing delays.  While we don't currently have a certain timeline for the arrival of your rewards, please let us know if they have yet to arrive within two weeks.

17 Replies

Octimon
    Steady Solver

My experience is the same.  I love the Bike Angels program and don't urgently need these achievement rewards, but I'm a bit puzzled by the fact that my last three have never arrived.  No biggie.

2WG-4WB
    Steady Solver

Same here, i don't really care about the water bottle- there are no bottle holders on citibikes ğŸ˜„... but would like the key- I hope it is sent to me before they change the rewards again !

Wilfried
    Resourceful Rider

I haven't gotten any of my perks either. It's been months. 

snewmark
    Resourceful Rider

You have to request they send it! I think somewhere in the email when you reach the milestone or somewhere in the app you request to have the item sent to you. It is not automatic. 

topheru
      Casual Commenter

I requested all of mine through the Google forms they sent as soon as I hit the milestones. But this is a good point for others who might not know this and/or missed the emails if they went to spam.

Ilike2bike
    Hustlin' Helper

I think people know how it works, they send you an email to follow instruction when you reach the points, but I'm over 500 points, followed instructions and still never got the water bottle, I didn't try to get the the pins though, definitely don't care about pins.. Not a a biggie for the water bottle either, but the gloves & backpack look cool.

topheru
    Casual Commenter

Update: just got the water bottle and Casual Cruiser badge! Looks like the package was sent on 10/22, so right after I posted. Thanks to whoever saw my post and sent it out 🙂 Looking forward to the key and gloves!

Octimon
      Steady Solver

Hey, my big update is that my water bottle just came, too!  Wow, it's pretty nice.  (Of course, there's no place to put it on a Citi Bike, but hey, it's still nice.  And I do like the pin.   So hope springs eternal.

NENC
    Casual Commenter

That's happened for me as well, each time I hit a new level. Once, I tried to resubmit because it had been more than a month and I ended up with two pins! I am staying patient this time around.

BikeAngelsTeam
      Community Manager

Hi there!  We're unfortunately experiencing supply issues which are causing delays.  While we don't currently have a certain timeline for the arrival of your rewards, please let us know if they have yet to arrive within two weeks.

Je
        Resourceful Rider

Hello--

I am experiencing the same issue. I have reached 2500+ points a few months ago, but I haven't received "Key Fob" or "Bike Gloves". 

PS: I did receive the water bottle after reach 500 and the pin 🙂 I enjoy riding the Citi Bike and seeing our NYC in motion. Thank you! 

Je

LUNAMINI83
    Resourceful Rider

Hi I requested the first one (water bottle) more than two months ago but haven't received it yet.