Forum Discussion

7 Replies

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, hgwa4500, thank you for visiting the community to ask about your missing bike key reward. I understand this must be frustrating and even confusing, and I want to help however I can. 

Shoutout to Astnish28 for sharing our most recent update about missing Bike Angels keys in their comment. I hope to be able to share good news about this with the community soon, and I will update that post once I have details about when shipments will resume. 😊

DanMan
      Steady Solver

It’s been two months since the last reply.  This is beyond ridiculous.  I was told months ago that fobs had been received, and were being sent as fast as humanly possible.” What a joke.  Unless you had a 20000 key backlog, all should have been sent by now—I could do a simple mail-merge and send at least 500 a day myself.  And whoever approved two promos for free fobs during the shortage has hopefully been relieved of duty.  BTW, mine was sent in April, if I can believe that, but I can’t be prioritized for a replacement.

Jess
        Bike Angels Team

Hey there, DanMan, thanks for following up about this. I apologize I didn't reply here as I said I would. The backlogged key orders have been fulfilled for the Steady Pedaler backlog that began in June of 2022. If you placed an order in April, I'm not sure why you wouldn't have received your order, since that order would've been fulfilled before the backlog began. We certainly want to make sure you get the key your earned! 

Connect with our Support Team in the 'Help' tab of your app, and provide your address to claim your reward.  

NY12345
    Resourceful Rider

Same! I was supposed to get it last August. I just followed up again, and they assured me they are working on it

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

I'm sorry you've been waiting on your key for so long! While I know this is painful for Angels, The Bike Angels Team is working to resolve this backlog. Once I have some solid news to share, I'll update our blog post to let the community know. Thank you for visiting us here. 

DanMan
        Steady Solver

I have also requested ALL the other physical rewards, and gotten none of them.