Forum Discussion

jm
Hustlin' Helper
3 days ago

Shared Rides Fees

Omar, Thank you again for all your help. Referencing your post below,  never in the world do I wish that the word "should" means maybe it won't. After posting and getting the answer listed at ...
    omar
    2 days ago

Hey there jm !

Firstly I want to apologize as I did miss some details for your membership!

Since you are Lyft Pink All Access it is 3 free unlocks, not 5, I do truly apologize for providing you with the incorrect information. It would NOT be 8.

Additionally, it seems our app processed changed and Ride Together charges DO get charged to the host, aka you. We're also double checking internally to see if your credits would cover any overage fees, I am 99% sure it does but I want to make sure I am providing you 100% correct information.

Instead of needing to download their own app, your friend needs to enter their information in your app to join the ride once the Ride Together ride is started.

Again I do apologize about the incorrect information provided earlier!

Edit: We can confirm your credits should cover the cost of your friend's ride if they got overage charges! If for some reason the credits do not apply, then reach out to the Support team or to us here!