Forum Discussion

avidee
Casual Commenter
2 years ago

Still on the old point system

Is everyone supposed to be moved to the new points system? Is there some kind of slow migration? I’m just confused since everyone talks about the old points system as if it were in the past but I’m still on it.

9 Replies

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, avidee, thanks for checking in about when you might see the new redemption structure. While I can't say when you'll see the change, I wanted to clarify that the rollout has begun for both Android and iOS. If I get any updates about when the change will affect all Angels, I'll update you here. 

tgrim12
    Steady Solver

The new point system has only been rolled out to iOS (it's buried in the replies to an older post). 

Don't worry, you're not alone, I'm not on the new point system either and was so confused at first! 

Leslie52
    Steady Solver

I think you have to have an iphone and upgrade the app.  Not available on android yet.

jm
      Hustlin' Helper

Android in Chicago been working since June.

Leslie52
      Steady Solver

I hate that you have to get a code on your phone to simply respond to a question here on your computer.  Not necessary.

avidee
      Casual Commenter

I am on an iPhone and I’m up to date. I guess they’re still very slowly rolling it out?

bwitt
    Steady Solver

Yes, I am on the old point system too!  (where new points auto-redeem rather than accrue).  Bay Wheels Android app user here.  Sounds like it's a slow rollout.

jm
      Hustlin' Helper

I'm confused...

bwittwrote:

"... old point system too! (where points accrue rather than auto-redeem). 

I thought with the "new" system, points accrue (banking points) and in the "old" system, the points auto-redeemed into, 10 minute eBike credits, one month membership renewal, and ultimately Lyft credits.