Forum Discussion

HR203
Resourceful Rider
4 months ago
Solved

Bike Repair Button doesn't work

I've pressed the bike repair button a few times on different occasions, but it doesn't give an indication that anything is communicated to fix it. It doesn't send me a text, or show a signal light on the bike mount, or say anything on the bike if it's an ebike.

• Hi there, HR203, thank you for raising this question in the community! Thank you also for helping report issues with bikes you see. 

When you find an ebike with a problem, you'll dock the bike and press the wrench button. If the bike is seated in the dock, you'll hear a beep and see a red light on the bike, and the bike won't be able to be removed from the dock. We send an email your way to follow up about the issue and forward a report to our team that repairs and replaces the bikes. 

Can you share a bit more about the experiences you've had? I want to be sure I'm understanding your concerns.

1 Reply

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hi there, HR203, thank you for raising this question in the community! Thank you also for helping report issues with bikes you see. 

When you find an ebike with a problem, you'll dock the bike and press the wrench button. If the bike is seated in the dock, you'll hear a beep and see a red light on the bike, and the bike won't be able to be removed from the dock. We send an email your way to follow up about the issue and forward a report to our team that repairs and replaces the bikes. 

Can you share a bit more about the experiences you've had? I want to be sure I'm understanding your concerns.