Forum Discussion

NYCwannaangel
Resourceful Rider
2 years ago

Bike angels not visible in app in NYC

I am a new Lyft Pink member interested in participating in the Bike Angel Run program. I can’t see any pink stations anywhere in the city in either the Lyft app or the Citi Bike app, and no mention of the program in either app. Am I missing something?

• In order to be a bike angel as a Lyft Pink member you need to have the Lyft Pink all access plan (the $199/year version). If you have that you should see an option to enroll in your profile; tap the three horizontal lines on the top left of the screen, then "view profile" and after that Bike Angels should be the third option just above city explorers

3 Replies

Remco
    Bike Angels Team

In order to be a bike angel as a Lyft Pink member you need to have the Lyft Pink all access plan (the $199/year version). If you have that you should see an option to enroll in your profile; tap the three horizontal lines on the top left of the screen, then "view profile" and after that Bike Angels should be the third option just above city explorers

NYCwannaangel
      Resourceful Rider

I have the all access plan but only see Your Info, set up a business account, and Family as options. On the website I also couldn’t find it in my profile, but found things like Add your bike key. But finally I installed the citi bike app, and was able to sign up there!