Forum Discussion

jm
Hustlin' Helper
3 months ago

Help Fix the Divvy App

Divvy changed the Valet system and the Valet are not always there 

But, still, day and night, the app shows the Valet is there and there are bikes available  c

When the app says, 203 bikes available with valet, then zero bikes are actually there...

The problem is when they show that there are POINTS for a PICK UP. Nobody will ever drop off a bike.

And that's the main problem, if they would put that station as a 12 point drop off. We'd be dumping bikes at NavyPier and everybody would be happy.

They don't get it.

jm
    Hustlin' Helper

Thank you Jess  

You are our only resource and help 

Nobody else cares 

Honestly, we don't expect much help or common sense changes. And in fact, any improvements have come directly from you efforts 

Jess alone has helped 

We understand Lyft is a big, cumbersome company and programming an app is no simple task 

Changes take time 

But... who's watching the shop?

The feeling we get here, is that there is nobody 

We appreciate the Angel program, and all in all, it's pretty darn great   Thank you

Points for Cash in Divvy would be fun 

Of course , be careful what you ask for. 

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback here and for the kudos! Your contributions in the community are making a difference, and I will always work on improving our response to the issues that arise in the community--so we can get more done together! The feedback you've shared is super helpful as we work to optimize the experience for riders. I'm glad you're liking the Angel program overall, and I hope you'll continue to share with us here in the community!   

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey, jm

thank you for following up with this information. I have reported this issue to our Divvy Team, and it is being investigated. We appreciate your help in identifying this issue. 

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

jm In keeping with our Community Guidelines, we ask that you add new examples of this issue to an older post about the same topic. This helps us keep the community organized. 👼