Forum Discussion

Skippy
Resourceful Rider
9 months ago

Are you actually going to send me the water bottle?

I reached lifetime level of 500 in August and filled out the form immediately to receive my water bottle and badge. It’s now three months (and ten phone calls) later. I’ve gotten lots of apologies but no gift. If you’re not really going to send it, don’t advertise it. 

12 Replies

amandaxmei
    Casual Commenter

Guys just FYI, I just received the rewards that I claimed back in June and July. Although the tracking numbers were not sent directly, try to sign up for the free USPS informed delivery daily digest email service and then you will be notified of the incoming packages & tracking numbers a day or a few days before they're delivered. The sender of my rewards is labeled as "AUCTANE STAMPS.COM." Hope it helps and good luck! And in the meanwhile, thank you Jess for your assistance!

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Hey, amandaxmei, thanks for following up on this thread and for sharing this pro tip! Super smart to suggest using informed delivery to get a better insight into what's coming to your box. 

As far as visibility into the outgoing mail aspect, I'm working on calling attention to the need for tracking with the Bike Angels Team and hope to equip our support teams with more insight, as well. I'm glad you got your items, and I apologize for the delay and trouble in the meantime. 😊

DANTOPE
        Resourceful Rider

Yes! A tracking system for the rewards is what's needed. I've had issues receiving rewards since this program started. Communication and accountability are key. Thanks Jess!

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hi there, Skippy, thank you for visiting the community! I'm sorry to learn that your water bottle hasn't arrived and your support contacts didn't leave you feeling confident in your order arriving. 

I looked at our most recent order submission, and I see your Casual Cruiser reward listed there. I would expect you'd receive your water bottle in the next couple of weeks, but please follow up here to let me know if you do not. I've been investigating cases of missing rewards to inform updates to our rewards process. 

jm
      Hustlin' Helper

Sorry Jess, but ain't gonna happen. Why give out false hope.

The program has either been discontinued, is being tweaked, or terribly miss-managed, but it's definitely not sending out any rewards for a LONG time.

Just saying.

Jess
        Bike Angels Team

Hi, jm, thanks for your comment. I want to help you get any rewards you are missing!

I personally work with the team that manages rewards and have insight into the process, and I can assure you that it's not discontinued. There is ample room for improvement on the experience of receiving lifetime rewards, and I'm committed to finding ways to make sure that Angels get their rewards as quickly and easily as possible. 

Please send me a DM with your current address and any rewards you've yet to receive, and I'll investigate that more deeply and follow up with you. I appreciate your dedication to the program, and I want to do everything I can to get you your rewards, while learning more about how we can improve this experience for all Bike Angels. 

Skippy
      Resourceful Rider

Based on my experience and the comments of others I am not optimistic. It’s not clear what I am waiting for. Is the item out of stock or are we waiting for someone to have time to send it out? Please advise. 

NENC
        Casual Commenter

I did get one award in between the two I mentioned, so my guess is supply issues. Good luck!

NENC
    Casual Commenter

I've had the same issue with the awards over the last year or so. I earned the Power Angel award October 1st and was told to give it 2-3 weeks. The Steady Pedaler, more than a year ago, then notified it would be 2-3 weeks back in June. Still nothing and I do not get responses to follow ups by private messages anymore.

jm
    Hustlin' Helper

Jess.

Just wondering.

If a FULL YEAR passes, and I still haven't received the backpack, will Lyft offer up any courtesy compensation? 

Also, please implement a Points for Cash option for Divvy?

Thank you.