Forum Discussion

jm
Hustlin' Helper
6 months ago

Received Backpack Cash for Divvy Points, Please

I received the backpack. Thank you to all that cared and helped.

Please, implement Divvy points for ca$h in Chicago. 

Lyft has their reasons, the logic behind the decision to not offer Divvy points for cash, but the system is well embedded in NY which means it's something Lyft wants to sustain and an ongoing success.

Why NY, but not Chicago?

As I've written before, it's within reason to earn a years worth of Divvy membership in a short, but dedicated effort collecting points.

With the bank, I have not ridden for points in months.

Experience has shown, be careful what you wish for, and while that's prudent advice, Lyft credits haven't been enough motivation to ride, so I've had no incentive to run up the high number of points as in the past.

Therfore, let's shake things up... Cash for Divvy Points, Please

Thank you.

• Hey @jm! We here you loud and clear and we really want to expand the cash/e-gift card redemption system to our other Bike Angels in other areas!

Testimonies like yours show that the want is there and we appreciate you voicing it out so we can show this internally! Keep on riding!

3 Replies

• Hey @jm! We here you loud and clear and we really want to expand the cash/e-gift card redemption system to our other Bike Angels in other areas!

Testimonies like yours show that the want is there and we appreciate you voicing it out so we can show this internally! Keep on riding!

bwitt
    Steady Solver

What's the system in place in NY?  Allows redeeming Bike Angels points for cash?  What's the exchange rate?  We don't have that in the SF area (Bay Wheels) either.

omar

Hey bwitt! I believe for our New York City riders it is 100 points for a $10 egift card, 400 points for $50 and 1000 points for $200! "Cash" is just what a lot of us call it but its just e-gift cards that we send to their email once a month.