Forum Discussion

Leslie52
Steady Solver
5 months ago

Problems with this site

Not sure why the site was down on Wednesday, but has anyone else discovered that they can no longer send or reply to private messages and/or contact Jess since then? 

Jess...please review the new comments I added to the discussion pertaining to 1099s and why so many long term Bike Angels did not receive the forms as they had expected.   

Jess
    4 months ago

Thank you for following up here. I just sent an email your way at your AOL email address. 

I also got to the bottom of the DM reply issue. Members can now reply to private messages. You'll see a reply bubble in each message in your DM inbox. 

11 Replies

• There is no longer an option to send private messages or to reply to a message in one's email box.

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, Leslie, thank you for your comment here. I'm sorry your DMs aren't working. I'll get to the bottom of that! We made some updates to the site that you can read up on here. I'll send you an email about your 1099s today.

• I have not received an email to date...and having to log on to this site on my computer with both a phone code and inputting my email address every single time is ridiculous.  Is that much security really necessary here?  With regard to the 1099s...they had the information last year, and nothing has changed...nor has Citibike notified me that the form needed to be completed annually.  If no other entity requires me to complete a tax form every single year (when I have not changes of address or personal information)...why would Citibike require it again (without notification).  Did someone lose my paperwork or something?  Please review your files and send me the 1099 immediately.  We have been asking for this for some time now.

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

I followed up with your comments on the initial thread about this and at your AOL email address. I DM'd you a few hours ago to confirm the email address is correct. I understand that you aren't able to reply. I sent the email to the email address currently listed on your account profile for Lyft and Citi Bike. 

Leslie52
        Steady Solver

I just responded to you via email because there does not appear to be a way to send you a message since the site was updated this past week.