Forum Discussion

amandaxmei
Casual Commenter
2 years ago

Quick and probably dumb question about Streak boost points

Hello! A newbie to Citibike & bike angels needs help with a quick question that doesn't seem to be answered. Any comment is greatly appreciated!

So I completed a streak and unlocked 3x boost, then I followed with 3 more positive rides. And each of those subsequent rides said, for example, "3 points with 3x boost!" However, the 3 points are calculated according to the overall rules (regardless of the boost). And a total of only 3 points is added to my monthly and lifetime points.

My question is - where are the additional boost points then? Are they calculated later and if so, when?

Update: this question has been resolved. Just FYI if anyone new has this same confusion, the point values shown on the map already reflect the added 2x/3x bonus... and that max point value you can get from one positive ride is 24 (both 12 pick-up and 12 drop-off with 3x boost). 

• Pasting amandaxmei's solution here so we can mark this topic as solved. 😊

Update: this question has been resolved. Just FYI if anyone new has this same confusion, the point values shown on the map already reflect the added 2x/3x bonus... and that max point value you can get from one positive ride is 24 (both 12 pick-up and 12 drop-off with 3x boost). 

2 Replies

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, amandaxmei, welcome to the community and Bike Angels! Thank you for posting your question here.

I'm glad you were able to get to the bottom of how the points on the map display Streak multipliers. There are no dumb questions here! The program has a lot of nuance, and that's where the community comes into play. Thanks again for following up to update your post, so other Angels can find the answer. Kudos! ğŸ‘¼

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Pasting amandaxmei's solution here so we can mark this topic as solved. 😊