Forum Discussion

TaichiKen
Steady Solver
3 months ago

Redemption points doesn't make sense

1. I redeemed 1,000 points for $200 credit and got the following email:  "Thanks for helping provide docks and bikes to your fellow Riders when and where they were needed this last month! Here is your $127.50 for the points that you earned from your Bike Angels trips.
  2. Is there a record of the date I redeemed the points in my account?
  • Hey there, TaichiKen, thanks for stopping in the community to raise this question! Visit your Bike Angels profile and click 'View my rewards' to see your next e-gift card fulfillment. 

Looking at your account and reward history, it looks like you redeemed 1000 points on 6/6, and you can expect the e-gift card for all your June redemptions within the first 10 days of July. The last payout sent to your email address for $127.50 was from June 2022. Let us know if you have any other questions. 🚲

8 Replies

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, TaichiKen, thanks for stopping in the community to raise this question! Visit your Bike Angels profile and click 'View my rewards' to see your next e-gift card fulfillment. 

Looking at your account and reward history, it looks like you redeemed 1000 points on 6/6, and you can expect the e-gift card for all your June redemptions within the first 10 days of July. The last payout sent to your email address for $127.50 was from June 2022. Let us know if you have any other questions. 🚲

TaichiKen
      Steady Solver

Thank you, Jess...But what was the $127.50 payout for? I must have lost track.

Jess
        Bike Angels Team

No worries at all! I want to make sure you get all the rewards you earned. Since it was sent in June 2022, it would be for Bike Angels rewards for May 2022. 

jm
    Hustlin' Helper

Question

Taichiken redeemed 1,000 pts for $200?

So... in NYC, Citibike is redeeming 100-1000 pts to e-Gift cards at .02 cents a point?

If you want to redeem more,  you just keep redeeming more e-Gift cards?

Can you redeem and unlimited amount of e-gift cards a month?

Thank you