Forum Discussion

jm
Hustlin' Helper
2 years ago

Ride Credits

Do Bike Angels Ride Credits max out? Thank you.   I've been riding my butt off and the Ride Credits in the app never exceed around 44$  (Photo) Also, would someone please explain this three ti...
    2 years ago

Thank you for calling out this issue, jm ! I apologize for the delay in reply to this topic. To answer your question, rewards credits earned from Angel points won’t expire, and they will continue to accrue as you earn them.

I understand that the current display is unclear and doesn’t display the full amount of credits. The Bike Angels Team is aware of some configurations currently preventing the total value of rewards credits from populating in the Rewards tab or in one credit line in that section. Our team is actively reviewing potential solutions, so Angels can track the credits they earn accurately. Feedback like yours helps us provide context to your experience, and I appreciate your contributions to the community here. I hope you’ll return to connect with the Angel Community here in the future.