Forum Discussion

BananaBlack
Resourceful Rider
9 days ago

When do Gift cards come?

From what I gather, gift cards are supposed to show up in the first 10 days of the month. It's the 10th  after 7 pm Eastern and I haven't received anything yet. Has anyone else gotten theirs? When do they usually show up?

conrad
    Resourceful Rider

I had always received them between the 5th and 7th of the month, but the July and August emails didn't arrive until the 17th and 21st respectively. No one at Citibike will address this or give us a straight answer on why they are now delayed or when we can now expect the rewards to be sent, but I would assume we're once again looking at them coming around the third week of the month.

BananaBlack
    Resourceful Rider

You may call it a contest but it is work. Having to wait 2 months to get paid for the first day of work in a month is too long. I rely on these rewards to pay my rent. If I can't do that then I may have to reconsider being part of this community. 

BananaBlack
    Resourceful Rider

I have called support. They put me on hold and hung up on me twice. Third time they told me it'll show up tomorrow. And if it doesn't then call them back.

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

I'm sorry to hear that our phone support wasn't able to help solve this one quickly. I appreciate you sharing your experiences here, and I will forward this feedback internally to inform improvements to our Bike Angels support experience. 

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, BananaBlack & conradthanks for posting about gift card timing. While it's true that in the past gift cards arrived closer to the beginning of the month, Angels can expect to receive them in the month after they are earned, as shown when claiming a gift card reward in your app. 

So, gift card emails that arrive in October will be for rewards redeemed in the app in September. 

conrad
      Resourceful Rider

So you're saying that going forward they'll be even later then they were the past two months? A full four weeks late now?

aahles1
        Casual Commenter

Just received the email from Tremendous, 9/18/24