Forum Discussion

Astnish28
Casual Commenter
2 years ago

Bug with earning 2 silver spokes in one ride - missing one reward

There appears to be a bug with earning 2 silver spoke awards in one ride: another shoddily-scripted system flaw. This happens if you are earn > 20 points in a ride and those points bring you past two silver spoke milestones. For example, I went from 57 points to 81 points with one (3x-boosted) 24 point ride. The bug is that my membership was only extended 7 + 2 days intead of 7 + 9 as is warranted for silver spoke #3 and #4.

Is there any way to report this to the devs? I've been trying to fight for my missing 7 day extension, but I keep getting promised escalations or follow-ups and then nothing is ever resolved. What is the best way to get legitimate support? Both chat and phone support promised escalation and follow-up via email, but nothing has come. Phone support said that the email would arrive "within minutes." (As an aside, phone support cannot be reached through my phone number linked to my Lyft/Citibike account - I need to use a different phone number otherwise I get an automated prompt saying Lyft support line is unavailable.)

• Resolved after over 2 weeks. Apparently the support team that customers can reach has no empowerment to extend membership based on bike angel rewards, so I had to wait for the "technical" team.

6 Replies

Astnish28
    Casual Commenter

Resolved after over 2 weeks. Apparently the support team that customers can reach has no empowerment to extend membership based on bike angel rewards, so I had to wait for the "technical" team.

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Astnish28 Thank you for coming back to the community to manage this post. I noticed your post, and flagged this issue with the Bike Angels Team to ensure it was investigated. We pinpointed the issue with the help of our engineering team, and your feedback helped us resolve this issue. I hope you'll return to the community to connect with Angels or post any questions you have in the future! 

BikeAngelsTeam
    Community Manager

Hi there!  We're sorry you've experienced this.  The most effective way to have this matter addressed is by responding to the email thread.  

Astnish28
      Casual Commenter

I missed the reply button at first, so I am reposting:

Thank you for the response. I have yet to receive any reply to my initial email, chat, or phone call. Would it help if I provided the ticket/support request numbers?

Astnish28
        Casual Commenter

Okay, I have gotten a response that this now needs to be escalated to the "technical team" for review. I was under the impression it was already escalated from the frontline rep I spoke to on the phone. More waiting.

Astnish28
    Casual Commenter

Thank you for the response. I have yet to receive any reply to my initial email, chat, or phone call. Would it help if I provided the ticket/support request numbers?