Forum Discussion

TaichiKen
Steady Solver
2 years ago

More Rewards and Stats

The current classy rewards end at 5,000 points, a level which was instituted by Citibike at the outset. Many have surpassed that. So I'd like to see additional reward levels at 10,000, 25,000, 50,000, etc, with a commensurate valuable gift like a key chain, pen light or baseball cap.

Also, I'd like to see statistics for how many Bike Angels have achieved levels above 5,000 points.  That would be fun to know.💪

9 Replies

• Lols I'm still waiting on my Casual Cruiser and Steady Pedaler rewards I've earned many, many moons ago. And most recently my Hustlin' Hero reward. At this point, I don't really have much high hopes that it will be arriving at all.

Ilike2bike
      Hustlin' Helper

I've been having the same issues as well. The email asking you fill out the form comes right away,but no follow up emails or notifications.

Jess
        Bike Angels Team

Hey there, Ilike2bike, I followed up with your DMs about your missing rewards. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the redemption process here. It is appreciated! ğŸ˜Š

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Hey, T1m3Wizard, I followed up with you about this. Let me know if you don't see my reply. ğŸ˜Š

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey, TaichiKen, thanks for your post about rewards expansion ideas! I have seen other Angels reporting they are ready for more tiers, and I will absolutely echo this feedback with Bike Angels Team. We use Angel feedback to make updates to the program, and I agree this one is an opportunity to take the program further. Check out this thread with some insights into improvements we're rolling out. 

Thanks also for your idea for a new way to share stats with the community.

zswapsny
    Casual Commenter

Curious TaichiKen if you've received all your rewards over time. Seems to me more Reward levels just seem to be more ways to have Lyft disappoint.

TaichiKen
      Steady Solver

I've been with Citibike since its inception and got to the 5,000 level pretty quickly - I earned the coveted Steel Key. They did not give out all those other goody bag prizes initially.  Also, in the "old" days, you could earn more than 4 weeks' in a month - you could actually get more time credit.