Forum Discussion

Ilike2bike
Hustlin' Helper
2 years ago

Rewards

Jess I found how to delete a post, thank you. Though I guess you can't delete ones with responses, like this one?, which makes sense.

5 Replies

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Thanks for posting your feedback about improving reward distribution. I think this is a stellar idea, and I'll be sure to note this idea. We use reports from Angels to make informed changes to the overall Bike Angels program, and I agree tracking numbers would be an improvement! ğŸ˜Š

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Update: The option to delete has been enabled! You'll see the option to 'Delete message and replies' or 'Delete message' under the arrow icon at the top right of the topic or reply. Let me know if you're still not seeing the option Ilike2bike 

Hey there, Ilike2bike thank you for your post about your missing bike key and for editing it after you saw our blog

About the key, I'm hoping I'll have another update soon, but unfortunately I don't have specifics I can share. I'll update the post once I'm certain about news about pending key orders. 

About deleting your posts, the feature is a little hidden. You'll click 'Options' next to the three dots icon at the top right of your post, and then you'll click 'Delete topic'. I updated our Community FAQ article to reflect these steps. Thanks for flagging this! 

Jess
        Bike Angels Team

I appreciate you following up to clarify! I'm not sure what would prevent that, as there's not a configuration on the backend to specify the difference between deleting topics with replies vs. topics without replies, but I will continue to investigate this. Thanks again for your help.