Forum Discussion

Gaffano
Resourceful Rider
11 days ago

1500 Point Key Now Plastic?

When I joined Bike Angels several years back the reward for 1500 points was a nice metal Citibike key. So I finally hit 1500 and received a cheap plastic one similar to my original one. Very disappointing! Achieving the metal one is like getting a fancy metal credit card that makes you feel special for your achievement. Bring back a metal key please! Thanks!

BananaBlack
    Resourceful Rider

At least you got yours. I have never received one of my awards. I just recently got to Power Angel and I doubt that I'm actually going to get the backpack. I've filled out the forms numerous times. Called support numerous times. They always assure me it will be in the mail within a couple weeks. Been doing Bike Angels for like 2 years. Never got anything.

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, Gaffano, thanks for joining us here in the community and sharing this feedback about the Steady Pedaler reward. You're not alone--the metal key is a highly coveted reward from a collab we did in past years. Although I understand how much of a bummer this is to learn, the metal version of the key is not available as part of the current Bike Angels Lifetime Achievement rewards

I hope you'll return to the community to connect with other Angels in the future. 😊