Forum Discussion

MikeM
Resourceful Rider
7 months ago

5000 Bike Angel Points - When will I get the backpack?

I achieved the 5000 Bike Angels point mark on 12/25/23.  I get a message to confirm my mailing address so they can send the backpack to me.,  I still have not received it yet, how long does this take?    

• Hey there MikeM !

Sorry about the late response to this as I have been under the weather! Regarding your physical reward of your backpack , with all our physical rewards we send them out once a month. Since the backpack reward was redeemed pretty late in December youu should receive your backpack in February!

Let me know if you do not get it this month as you should!

2 Replies

• It has only been two weeks since you earned the 5000 points...so there is no way you would have received it by now...even if they were sending them out on a regular basis.  None of the gifts came immediately.  That being said, it took me more than two years to get the backpack, since they had been back ordered for so long.  After one of my inquiries I was finally told they had been ordered and that I would receive it in June (last spring).  It never arrived.  I ended up buying a new backpack because the bike angel one never showed up...but I did finally get it last month.  Hopefully they ordered enough to send you one when they send out the next round...but it certainly will not be overnight.  They probably process the physical rewards on a rolling schedule, as they do with the reward points (paid monthly).  I never paid that much attention to when they arrived since most of the rewards have not been useful.  The gloves were way too large, and who needs gloves that leave your fingers out in the cold?  Unfortunately they have not asked what types of incentives would be of value to us.  How about a reflective vest or something like that?  I have a ton of ideas that would actually help us...while we are helping to rebalance the bike system.

• Hey there MikeM !

Sorry about the late response to this as I have been under the weather! Regarding your physical reward of your backpack , with all our physical rewards we send them out once a month. Since the backpack reward was redeemed pretty late in December youu should receive your backpack in February!

Let me know if you do not get it this month as you should!