Forum Discussion

edwtou
Resourceful Rider
2 months ago

connect app with Apple Health?

Hello, is there a way to connect citibike rides to Apple Health ? I have looked around the app and site and don't see a way. Am I missing something, or could that be in development? Thanks, 

Gaffano
    3 days ago

My Health stopped syncing with CitiBike app and data around 2020. Health still has the data. I went to try to resync but does not look like there is a way. Saw on Reddit that when Lyft took over the feature might not have carried over on the app. Would be great to bring back the syncing of all data to Health!

5 Replies

DaniStein
    Resourceful Rider

I second the request ofedwtou 
     Please allow integration of the two apps: Health and Citi Bike for metrics ease 

It would be so helpful for those of us who don’t have watches and other cycling apps. Thank you !

Gaffano
      Resourceful Rider

My Health stopped syncing with CitiBike app and data around 2020. Health still has the data. I went to try to resync but does not look like there is a way. Saw on Reddit that when Lyft took over the feature might not have carried over on the app. Would be great to bring back the syncing of all data to Health!

BananaBlack
        Resourceful Rider

Yeah, when Citi Bike got bought up by Lyft they got real stingy with the API. Don't know why but there was multiple apps that worked with Citi Bike and all of them stopped. 

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, edwtou, thanks for posting this question in the community! We don't currently have a way to integrate the Lyft or bikeshare apps with Apple Health, but this is an interesting idea. I've tagged this post as feedback so we can track this conversation. It could be useful to track your Angeling time using the cycling workout in the Apple Fitness app