Forum Discussion

Jerv3
Steady Solver
8 months ago

Monthly points

Is there any way that we can again see how many points we make in a month? It seems that unless you are in the top 20 you can’t see exactly how many points you make during the month 

5 Replies

2WG-4WB
    Steady Solver

My running points total for the month are displayed below my name when I open the citibike app. Slide up the bottom banner where it says "Hi, Your Name- Take a ride" and directly below will be your current angel points total for this month. 

Jerv3
    Steady Solver

My monthly points don’t show up. Is there a update or do I have to reinstall the app.  I saw another person’s app and it shows the Monthly points. Help me please 

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Hey there, Jerv3, thanks for this feedback. With the change to the points bank, the monthly rewards tracker was removed, since points rollover and rewards can be redeemed in the app using points in the points bank. I appreciate your feedback that you'd like to see your monthly points total. I can see how this would help Angels  to compete with themselves month over month. 👼

Jerv3
        Steady Solver

I saw on another Angels app that he had the monthly total. Maybe it shows on Android and not on the iPhone. I really really wish it could be replaced 

Jerv3
    Steady Solver

I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and no change.