Forum Discussion

HoekedOnPhonics
Resourceful Rider
3 months ago

Monthly Rewards

I have 2 questions about Bike Angel Rewards:

1. I redeemed 1,000 points for a $200 gift card in the app last night, but I neither received any conformation in the app nor any email. Am I now understanding correctly that it inexplicably won’t be emailed to me until the end of next month for some reason?
  2. I show 762 points this month alone. Am I understanding correctly that since 762pts is above the 200-point threshold that I will automatically receive $114.30 ($1.50 for every 10 monthly points) for achieving Platinum Pedal status this month according to the screenshot I’m including here?

1. If you redeemed last night on 6/17/24 then you can expect an email with the redemption code to be sent to you from Tremendous between the 1st and 2nd week of July (they always pay out towards the beginning of the following month. You will just have to wait, there is no confirmation emails until then.
    2.  That page you stumbled upon might be outdated. If you are able to redeem $200 with 1000 points as stated above then you have already been moved to the new structure and this portion no longer applies. FYI - 762 points remaining in your point bank then you can redeem 3 additional $200 cash reward and change (at this tier each point is worth $0.20 or $2.00 for every 10 points).

10 Replies

1. If you redeemed last night on 6/17/24 then you can expect an email with the redemption code to be sent to you from Tremendous between the 1st and 2nd week of July (they always pay out towards the beginning of the following month. You will just have to wait, there is no confirmation emails until then.
    2.  That page you stumbled upon might be outdated. If you are able to redeem $200 with 1000 points as stated above then you have already been moved to the new structure and this portion no longer applies. FYI - 762 points remaining in your point bank then you can redeem 3 additional $200 cash reward and change (at this tier each point is worth $0.20 or $2.00 for every 10 points).
      Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Thanks, T1m3Wizardfor clarifying how the cash rewards work! (Note: This is true for all Bike Angels regions with cash rewards* except Boston.) 

Thanks also for flagging this article needs an update. I'll make sure that is reported so our team can get this information corrected. 👼

HoekedOnPhonics
        Resourceful Rider

Since I altered my gig work to prioritize earning money through this publicly advertised monthly program, it is hugely disappointing and feels like a bait-and-switch. With my current 857 monthly points, I was depending on the income of over $128.55 which you're saying I will now not be receiving? Please advise on another solution to make up that income the monthly program is advertising publicly.