Forum Discussion

purplechimney
Resourceful Rider
6 months ago

my points weren't doubled when I was in a 2x boost

Today I took a bike from a 2point station and returned to a 2 point station, when I was in 2x boost. And I only received 4 total points for it. Shoudn't I have received 8?  And is there not any way to dispute or flag when they are distributed incorrectly? Is there any way for me to fix it? Thanks!

• When the boost is active we double the points on the map rather than do the calculation post ride, so what you see is still what you get.

You can tell that the points have doubled because when you are in 2x the lowest points on the map are 2 and in 3x, the lowest points are 3 (also, you'll see that scores only turn pink to signify they're high value at 6 points when you're in 2x boost or 9 points when you're in 3x boost).

2 Replies

Remco
    Bike Angels Team

When the boost is active we double the points on the map rather than do the calculation post ride, so what you see is still what you get.

You can tell that the points have doubled because when you are in 2x the lowest points on the map are 2 and in 3x, the lowest points are 3 (also, you'll see that scores only turn pink to signify they're high value at 6 points when you're in 2x boost or 9 points when you're in 3x boost).