Forum Discussion

Awesomiac
Resourceful Rider
6 months ago

Have not receive the 1099 tax form yet

Hi , I haven’t received the 1099-MISC 2023 tax form from Lyft for the rewards program of Bike angels. I checked on the app that the people should receive by end of January. I was wondering when I’m going to receive the tax form? Can they email the tax form to the personal email?

• Hey there, Awesomiac, thank you for visiting the community and posting this topic. Angels have been reporting they have yet to receive their 1099s here. 

For context, We mailed these out on 1/19, but Angels are reporting they have yet to receive them. I will connect internally with the team that can help provide more information today. 

6 Replies

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, Awesomiac, thank you for visiting the community and posting this topic. Angels have been reporting they have yet to receive their 1099s here. 

For context, We mailed these out on 1/19, but Angels are reporting they have yet to receive them. I will connect internally with the team that can help provide more information today. 

Jess
        Bike Angels Team

Hi SJE7 Thanks for replying about this topic! I apologize that Angels are still waiting for their 1099s to arrive. I added an update to the original post here.  

• Would be nice if there is an option to download your 1099 within your Citi Bike account directly provided that you validate certain details as a security measure. Hopefully they can implement something like that this year.