Forum Discussion

zswapsny
Casual Commenter
9 months ago
Solved

Lifetime Rewards - delays again???

I earned the Hustlin' Hero award on June 1 ... nothing received so far. Emailed Lyft on August 6, usual cut-and paste message "You should receive your replacement reward(s) within 3-6 business weeks!" yada yada yada ... still nothing received so far. So is this going to be like the Steady Pedaler fiasco where I waited over a year?

• Hey everyone! Just wanted to provide a quick update here.

I've reached out to each of you via email with an update on the status of your reward shipments and requesting address confirmation from a few of you. If you have any specific questions, please respond directly in that email thread. 

13 Replies

jenniferrp
    Bike Angels Team

Hey zswapsny and other folks in this thread! The delay in receiving y'alls rewards sounds confusing and frustrating so I want to help get to the bottom of it for each of you. I'm personally diving into the rewards you've all stated you're missing as I see a handful of you have already contacted Support. I'll provide a general update here once I've gotten with the team on this and will then follow up via email with more account and reward specific details for each of you. 

jenniferrp
    Bike Angels Team

Hey everyone! Just wanted to provide a quick update here.

I've reached out to each of you via email with an update on the status of your reward shipments and requesting address confirmation from a few of you. If you have any specific questions, please respond directly in that email thread. 

BlueSteelBiker
      Resourceful Rider

Hi Jennifer, I've received your e-mail, and want to share my appreciation for your attention here. Setting expectations with a realistic update is very much appreciated, especially since this is for a milestone reward, after all! πŸŽ‰

jm
      Hustlin' Helper

Hi

Just checking in.

We appreciate the award program and Lyft's commitment to the Angels program.

What fun. And for some lucky cities, a great opportunity to put some cash into people's pockets.

Having said that, we sure wish this free stuff mailout would be resolved. If only because it casts a doubt on the corporation's ability to run It's operations effectively  

Thank you.

ravensjazz8
      Resourceful Rider

Hi Jennifer, could you help resolve my issue too? It's for the reward tier where I'd get Bike Gloves. I recently got my Bike Key (from the tier below), but after over 12 months of the above described frustration. Now I don't think I'll ever get these gloves. Please let me know if you can help, thanks!!

Gator
    Resourceful Rider

I'm yet to receive any of my "lifetime rewards" and I'm over 2500 points.

2WG-4WB
    Steady Solver

Hello zswapsny 

I earned that level in June as well but haven't received it yet. 

I Waited more than a year to get the key and was disappointed it wasn't white as advertised... So maybe sometime next year we'll receive a really cool pair of hot pink gloves πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜†

• I got to Casual Cruiser at the end of April, reached out about it mid-July, got that 3-6 week response... and just reached out again after waiting 8 weeks. Will see if they have any additional information to give. 

jm
    Hustlin' Helper

5,000 points and no backpack dispite many emails to support and more begging. 

Boilerplate answers, months pass, no backpack. 

All the other stuff was delivered. Thank you. 

zswapsny
    Casual Commenter

Lyft is failing on all these Lifetime Awards over and over again. Guess we (and their shareholders) are the schmucks. 

bwitt
    Steady Solver

Yup same here, haven't received Joy Rider, Casual Cruser, or Steady Pedaler.  Was about to post about it!