Forum Discussion

Blombassa
Casual Commenter
8 months ago

Membership made inactive

Hello - after docking in an offline station my membership suddenly was made inactive. The bike reappeared when the station went online and charges were refunded. However, my membership did not go online anymore (my account is still there). My membership was valid for at least 6 more months. A technical team is working on it for 3 weeks now but there is no reason given nor update shared with me. Anybody experienced this same issue? Customer service is nice but ultimately not helpful. 

Jess
    8 months ago

We will make sure that refund happens. I apologize that we couldn't rectify this without a second charge. I have noted this internally to provide feedback about these customer resolutions. Having a bug is one thing, but we understand the resolution and the resolution timing wasn't ideal. Thank you for your kindness throughout this experience. ğŸ‘¼

10 Replies

• Hi there! We're sorry to hear about this. Would you kindly DM us the email address and phone number associated with your account? We will gladly look into this for you! 

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey there, Blombassa, I was able to locate your account and I followed up with your DM earlier today. I'm investigating more deeply, but I wanted to follow up with you here, as well. 

Blombassa
    Casual Commenter

Update: on Thursday the technical team sent me a note saying they found a bug associated with my issue. Waiting for further details now.

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Thanks for providing an update. I'm sincerely sorry that this has taken so long to determine the issue.

I have also received an update that the engineering team has been working hard to pinpoint the issue at hand. I will continue to nudge those who are investigating this in hope to speed up the resolution. 

Blombassa
        Casual Commenter

Thanks Jess, I appreciate your help. It has been 5 weeks now and more than a week since I heard from you colleagues that I would receive more details "shortly".