Forum Discussion

TaichiKen
Steady Solver
2 years ago

No Ebike rewards credited in June

As of June 17, I have accumulated 285 points, but have not received notification of any ebike credits, nor gotten any confirming emails during this month. I called Citibike, no help, I emailed them, they couldn't understand the problem. I told them to call me because back and forth emails are fruitless. NO RESUILTS. Anyone else having this problem?  By my calculation, I should have $34 in ebike credit.

• Check your app. The new points system might have rolled for you. If so, you're going to have to redeem them manually -

3 Replies

• Check your app. The new points system might have rolled for you. If so, you're going to have to redeem them manually -

TaichiKen
      Steady Solver

Thanks. I was out of town and didn't get any notice about this change. When Lyft makes changes like this, they should make a youtube instructional.  Also, I notice there is a difference between the points I earned this month and the points in the Point Bank (which are less) what gives? 

T1m3Wizard
        Steady Solver

I don't think there were any actually notices actually. But yeah, some people are still on the old system. As for your question, I guess it depends on when/which day the new UI actually rolled out for you.

Here's a snippet from one of Jess' responses to another Angel who had a similar issue. Hope it helps -