Forum Discussion

Ilike2bike
Hustlin' Helper
2 years ago

Pick up points & drop offpoints

How about if you pick up at a 3 point pick up point & drop off at a 1 point pick up, instead of losing all your points for the ride and boosts wiped , you get the difference? Obviously the 3 point pick up needed pick ups more than the 1 point pick up, so may I suggest getting 2 points in that example, & not losing your 2x or 3 x boost?

• This one has always bothered me. Points should be based a net positive.

• I get that some stations are higher value than others but it would make me happy if it didn't reset your bonus streak for this situation. If I bring a 4pt out to a 4 pt out, sure. But A 4 pt out to a 1 pt out shouldn't reset my streak in my humble opinion.

4 Replies

AndyGladstone
    Casual Commenter

This one has always bothered me. Points should be based a net positive.

kwalk21
    Casual Commenter

I get that some stations are higher value than others but it would make me happy if it didn't reset your bonus streak for this situation. If I bring a 4pt out to a 4 pt out, sure. But A 4 pt out to a 1 pt out shouldn't reset my streak in my humble opinion.

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hi,Ilike2bikeAndyGladstone, and kwalk21, we appreciate the thoughts and feedback shared here about improving the program and the Streaks incentive experience. The Bike Angels Team is always watching threads in the community for ideas and insight about the overall product and its features. I hope you’ll keep sharing and discussing ideas to improve the program here in the community. 😊

Ilike2bike
    Hustlin' Helper

I've noticed I'm not the only one who's bothered by this , so wanted to revisit this. You pick up @ 4pt pick up point, drop off @1pt pick up,  & not only do you not get 3 points, you lose your streak. It seems it could potentially become a more balanced system if it didn't work this way.