Forum Discussion

2WG-4WB
Steady Solver
2 years ago

Will I ever recieve the Rewards??

I earned the Casual Cruiser Reward on APRIL 25th and the Steady Peddler Reward on October 13th.
Both times I provided my Address via the Google Form. but I still haven't received either.
Is there any hope? citibike

6 Replies

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hi, 2WG-4WB I understand you've yet to receive your Steady Pedaler key reward and your Casual Cruiser water bottle. I hear your concerns about receiving the rewards you earned and claimed.

For clarification, the Steady Pedaler reward keys were restocked, but orders are backlogged again, as our teams have experienced issues sourcing the RFID chips used in the keys. I want to make sure you get your water bottle as quickly as possible! I've just sent an email your way to confirm some details.

sbkovar
      Resourceful Rider

Hey Jess! I'm having this issue too - I filled out the Casual Cruiser form more than a month ago and have not received my water bottle. Curious to know if there's anything I can do to follow up. Thanks!

BikeAngelsTeam
        Community Manager

Hey! Rewards can take up to 6 weeks to arrive, but if you'd like, go ahead and DM us your shipping address and we'll get it over to the team to ensure your reward gets sent out! 

zswapsny
    Casual Commenter

I've been waiting for my Steady Pedaler award for almost one entire year. Earned it in June 2022. I've emailed 4 times and each time it's 3 to 6 weeks away. Ridiculous.

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Hi there, zswapsny, thanks for visiting the community with your issue. I'm sorry you've yet to receive your bike key reward. I know this is frustrating, and I want to help however I can. 

While we've been experiencing a backlog for these orders for a while, I'm hoping we'll receive an update that I can share with the community soon. In the meantime, this post will provide some context about the delay with rewards bike keys. I'm sorry your support outreach didn't inform you about what was causing the delay and that you ended up recontacting us without a resolution, and I appreciate you posting here. I can confirm your order is listed on our pending orders and will be sent once shipping resumes. 

I hope you'll return to the community in the future to connect with the Angel community. 😊