Forum Discussion

conrad
Resourceful Rider
4 months ago

July rewards payments

I usually receive my rewards payment notification email on the 5th or 6th of the month. It's now July 9th and I still haven't received anything for my June submissions. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

• Update: All emails for June cash rewards have been sent as of 7/17. 

Hey there, conrad thanks for posting in the community about your e-gift card rewards for June. I can confirm the rewards are a bit late this month due to the timing of the recent US holiday and overall growth of the program. I apologize for the delay, but can assure you they will arrive as soon as possible. Generally, emails for gift card rewards will arrive within the first 10 days of the following month. The emails for June rewards are expected to be delivered soon. 

counterspin
    Resourceful Rider

I just started as a city bike angel about a week ago. I have about 90 points now. How do I get into your situation where I get payments automatically every month? This has not been made clear to me. Thank you in advance!

BB442
      Resourceful Rider

Well it’s not really automatic and it also depends on your city.  I think maybe only DC and NYC have the “gift card” option - if you don’t see it on the list of the rewards it may not be available in your city.  If gift cards are there then when you have the points (1000 points for $200) you just click on it and say you want that reward.  After that, you have to wait for an email from an org called “Temendous” and they ask how you want the money - in a bank account is the way I did it.  

it does take a while for the money to come.  When claiming the reward there is a pop up that says you’ll receive the money “by the end of next month” but they say usually the money should come before the 10th.  People are stressed now because it’s the 16th already and still no 💰 

When  claiming the reward no receipt is emailed and nothing shows up in the “your rewards” list so it takes some faith that the money will actually come.   😳

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hello, Angels, following up to confirm that I am closely monitoring things on my end and will update the thread here the moment I receive news about payments for June rewards. I apologize for the inconveniences caused by this delay.

sfouadahmed
      Resourceful Rider

Hi 

You didn't explain the cause of delay for June payment.

Hopefully  July payment next month will get on time

sfouadahmed
    Resourceful Rider

I only have a question July reward on time or ththis month still comes late

Usually I receive 6th of every month