Forum Discussion

jm
Hustlin' Helper
5 hours ago

Joyriders and All Access

Regarding the Joyriders 15-minute extension for classic bike rides.

Remco previously wrote:

"The Lyft Pink upsell/included benefits message is not aware of your Joyrider status. If you have Joyrider status, you'll get an additional 15 minutes on classic bike rides for both membership types."

Link:
Will Lyft Pink Access All Market? | Bike Angels

I currently have the Joyrider perk and an All-Access Pass, and the Citibike app still shows a 45-minute ride limit, while the Divvy app correctly shows 60 minutes.

Can you clarify this? Based on Remco's post, I thought the 45-minute limit was only reflected in the "Lyft Pink upsell/included benefits message," and once approved as a Lyft All-Access Pass member, the Citibike app would update to reflect the full 60 minutes.

I understand that promotional messaging did not recognize my Joyrider status, but now that I'm a confirmed Lyft All-Access Pass member, shouldn't the Citibike app reflect the 60 minutes per Remco's explanation?

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Hey, jm thanks for calling attention to this! Do you mind copying this info in a reply to Remco in your original post? That way all the context will be in that original thread, and Remco will be notified. Any screenshots you have would also be helpful, although I know you are typically good at sharing screenshots of what you see. 😀